Calling all cheese lovers, have I got a dip for you! Easy Cheesey Dip! This dip has cheese, cheese and more cheese in it. There is so much cheese in it that I can’t believe I even like it. I generally do not eat cheese unless it’s on a sub, on a cheeseburger or on pizza. I may eat it every once in a while in other dishes like tacos, salads and lasagna but you’ll never see me eat a cheese cube off a cheese tray. Yuck! Basically I’ll only eat cheese if it doesn’t taste or smell like cheese. 🙂
As much as I hate plain cheese, I love making my cheese dip for parties and get togethers. You know what’s even better than making it though? Eating it! It’s so yummy fresh out of the oven but is just as good when warmed up in the microwave. The cheese is ooey and gooey and stringy and just tastes so good! It goes really well with crackers, pretzels and tortilla chips. Our favorite things to dip are plain tortilla chips, Keebler Town House Pita Crackers and Nabisco Triscuits but you could dip pretty much anything your heart desires.
When you make this dip you’ll notice that it’s super easy and pretty much foolproof. The dip is very versatile, too. You can use whatever variety of shredded cheese you like. I like to change it up every once in a while and honestly I don’t even think anyone knows the difference. The only thing I don’t change is the Neuchâtel, Parmesan and Cheddar. That last cheese is for whatever mood I’m in.
Don’t worry about its consistency out of the fridge if you have leftovers. We scoop our cold serving onto a plate and microwave it and it’s ooey and gooey all over again in less than 30 seconds. Mmmm!
Easy Cheesey Dip
- 2 blocks Neufchatel Cheese or Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Light Mayonnaise
- 6 oz Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 8 oz Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 8 oz Shredded Colby/Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly spray a 7 x 11 glass dish with non-stick spray. Set aside. Mix both blocks of Neufchatel in a large bowl with a mixing spoon until smooth. Add mayo and stir until mixed into cheese. Add the entire bag of Parmesan and mix thoroughly then follow with the remaining two bags of cheese, mixing after each bag. The cheese will be hard to mix. Spoon into dish and spread out evenly. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes. I make sure it's browning slightly and bubbling on top. Remove from oven and enjoy.