Sometimes my kids surprise me by asking me for a healthy snack. Out of both daughters, one likes fruit the other likes vegetables so I guess I should consider that a win? Well both kiddos like my Yogurt Parfaits. These are so easy and can be tailored to use whatever fruit you choose. My two faves are strawberries and blueberries but I only use strawberries for the girls. Even though I only use my grocer’s generic granola cereal in this recipe any granola can be used.
This Parfait is such a yummy treat and the best part is you don’t have to feel guilty while enjoying it.
- 1/3 C Dannon Light & Fit Vanilla Flavored Nonfat Yogurt
- 4 medium Strawberries - washed
- 12 medium Blueberries - washed
- 1/4 C Weis Oats & Honey Granola
- In a small cup sprinkle a few pieces of granola on the bottom.
Add yogurt over granola.
Next, chop 3 of your strawberries into chunks and add to cup.
Add blueberries and combine all fruit with yogurt. Finally, add the granola topping and garnish with the remaining strawberry